Cheshire Oaks Fisheries
Being built next to Ellesmere Port & Chester in Cheshire.
Expected ready for some fishing end 2016 or early part of 2017
- Premier Match & Pleasure Fishing Venue with modern facilities.
- Set in rural setting next to Ellesmere Port & Chester.
- Purpose built on 13 acres farmland.
- Toilets (Including additional Disabled toilets).
Disabled Access & Facilities
- All the Venue physically accessible including impaired mobility.
- 100% fishing ‘pegs’ accessible.
- Wheelchair friendly surfaces to all pathways.
- Main pathways double width and with passing places on fishing piers.
- Telephone point provided to call reception.
- Design to be approved by BDAA to obtain the highest Platinum status.
- Good accessibility from major roads: M56, M53, A41, A5117.
- Close to several main bus routes.
- Easily accessible by bicycle and by walking.
- Designed for match fishing and pleasure anglers.
- Extensively stocked with Coarse Fish
- 12m between pegs, 5-14m banks, 12m width pools.
- Minimum 114 pegs set on 4 purpose built pools.